1 Boxes (100pcs per Box)
- Extra thick construction prevents tear and puncture for optimal protection.
- Powder free minimizes the risk of contamination and infection.
- Long lasting protection from biological contaminants.
- Superior resistance against blood borne pathogen, micro-bacteria and other infectious disease.
- Elastic rubber construction forms to the hand to provide outstanding comfort and dexterity.
- Stronger and more puncture-resistant than other latex and vinyl gloves.
- 100% latex-free gloves eliminate allergic reaction to allergic protein.
- No Powder Lubricant Added
- Meets and exceeds ASTM and FDA standards for quality and performance.
- For laboratory procedures where use of powder-free gloves are recommended.
- Provides an alternative solution for individual who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Biocompatibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
- Resists permeation from a widen range of chemicals as compared to synthetic nitrile latex of the same thickness.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Used in: Medical, Dental, Laboratory, Food Sectors, and Many More.
- Color: Blue
- Glove sizes: Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large
- Material: Nitrile Synthetic Latex
- Weighs: 3.5 g
- Finger Tip Thickness: 3.4 mil
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Type: Non-sterile, Powder-free
- Beaded cuff
- For Single Use Only
- Fully Textured
- Single Chlorination
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case (1000 gloves per case)
- Dimension: 13" x 10" x 10"
Nitrile Gloves eliminate any potential for allergic to latex gloves because they are made of 100% nitrile.
Nitrile Gloves offer three times the puncture resistance of latex gloves of comparable thickness and are resistant to a wider range of chemicals and provide greater resistance to blood borne pathogens as well.
In storage avoid excessive heat (40°C, 104°F). Open Box should be shielded from exposure to direct sun or fluorescent lighting. Avoid exposure to excess ozone conditions.
Not intended for use as a general chemical barrier.
Storage Recommendations: Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Keep dry. Products should be shielded from direct sunlight.
Please click on the picture for more information (pop-up window will open)
|Thicker Materials, Better Quality,Keep Environment Healthy and Safe||The Highest Quality of Masks, 4-ply, Earloop and Tie-On, FDA, CE,More Comfortable, Extra Breathability, Available in Face Protection Shield.|
|Size XXL Available|
|Heavy Duty 6.3 gram Nitrile Powder FreeMaximum Protection, Medical Grade, The Lowest Price in the Market POPULAR
|Self Sealing Sterilization PouchesFor Hospital, Dentistry, Tattoo and othersMedical Grade, FDA 510K ApprovedDifferent Sizes Available
As Low As $67.04 /case