Diamond Gloves Advance BLUE Vinyl Industrial Powder Free 1000pcs/case
- Made from Polyvinyl Chloride
- Offers maximum protection from unwanted and dangerous substances.
- Softer and more elastic than other vinyl gloves.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- 100% Latex free gloves eliminate allergic reaction to allergic protein.
- Textured surface provides strong grip for wet and dry applications.
- Superior puncture, tear and chemical resistance with excellent dexterity.
- Great Tactile Sensitivity
- Provides an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- For laboratory procedures where use of powder free gloves are recommended.
- Biocompatibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to synthetic vinyl gloves of the same thickness.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) ISO9001 : 2000 Quality Management System.
- Used in: General Used, Food Sectors and Many more
- Weighs: 5.0 g
- For Single Use Only
- Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Glove sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large
- Color: Blue Transparent
- Beaded cuff
- No latex added
- Finger Tip Thickness: 4.5 mil
- 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case (1000 gloves per case)
In storage avoid excessive heat (40°C, 104°F). Open Box should be shielded from exposure to direct sun or fluorescent lighting. Avoid exposure to excess ozone conditions.
Not intended for use as a general chemical barrier.
Storage Recommendations: Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Keep dry. Products should be shielded from direct sunlight.