Diamond Gloves Advance Synthetic Vinyl Stretch, Powder Free
100 pcs per BOX (1 BOX)
- Made from High quality Synthetic Polyvinyl Chloride Paste Resin
- Softer and more elastic than other vinyl gloves.
- Powder free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- 100% latex-free gloves eliminate allergic reaction to allergic protein.
- Textured surface provides strong grip for wet and dry applications.
- Superior puncture, tear and chemical resistance with excellent dexterity.
- For laboratory procedures where use of powder free gloves are recommended.
- Provides an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Biocomaptibility tested or biocompatibility friendly.
- Resists permeation by a widen range of chemicals as compared to synthetic vinyl of the same thickness.
- Manufactured under QSR (GMP) and ISO 9001: 2001 Quality Management System.
- Used in: Medical, Dental, Laboratory, Food Sectors and Many More.
- Type: Non-sterile, Powder-free
- Material: 100% Synthetic Polyvinyl Cholride Paste Resin.
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Beaded cuff
- No latex additives
- Glove sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large
- For single use only
- Color: Yellow
- 100 gloves per box,
Synthetic Stretchy vinyl multi purpose powder free gloves (General). These vinyl gloves come in a white cream color and are fit, comfortable and effective. In storage avoid excessive heat (40°C, 104°F). Open Box should be shielded from exposure to direct sun or fluorescent lighting. Avoid exposure to excess ozone conditions.
Not intended for use as a general chemical barrier.
Storage Recommendations: Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Keep dry. Products should be shielded from direct sunlight.
Please click on the picture for more information (pop-up window will open)
|Size XXL Available|
|Heavy Duty 6.3 gram Nitrile Powder FreeMaximum Protection, Medical Grade, The Lowest Price in the Market POPULAR